Read this article to learn how to login and to resolve forgotten passwords! Correct username and e-mail is important to know before ordering a new password. Username can be either e-mail or a word.
1. Go to the log in page
- Go to your shop's login page
- Below the Username and Password fields, click on the Forgot password link, to order a new password.
- If you were the one who registered the shop, then you can also find your login information in your e-mail.
2. Request password reset
- In the next step, fill in the required feilds: Username and E-mail address
- After that click Request new password
- If successful, a success message will pop up on screen - and you will also receive an email with the details.
3. Change your password
- Open your email account to find the Password Reset email (subject: "Salasõna vahetus")
- Click the button Change Password (Muuda salasõna)
- On the next page enter your New Password (minimum of 6 characters), and re-type the password to confirm. Save!
1. received an error message - what do I do?
- If you have received the error message "kasutajat ei leidnud" ("user not found"), then either the username or email address (or both) entered is incorrect or not found.
- To begin, confirm the username and email address you have entered. Both the username and email address entered needs to be the same as recorded in the ShopRoller account - however usernames are not case-sensitive. If you cannot remember your username, view the following FAQ.
2. What is my username?
- For Account Owners, the username will be the email address used as when the account was created. If you cannot remember your username, please check the email received upon account creation (email subject: "Sinu e-poe ligipääsud").
- For Account Users, the username will be that which was designated when the User Account was created (eg. a name or email). If you cannot remember your username, please contact the Account Owner.
- If these options were not successful, contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.
NB! You will be asked to complete an identification check if contacting Customer Support for the password reset.