Check if your company details and information is correct
1. Open My Account under Settings
- Go to Settings in the admin and select My Account
2. Check or change your company details
- Check or change the existing data in the Company info and Address section
- These will also be displayed in the footer of the shop view (Company name, e-mail, address and phone number)
3. Add your company bank details
- In the Bank section add your bank and account information
- This will also be added to the order confirmations your clients receive once they have made a purchase
3. Check or Change other details of the shop
- Go to Settings > Settings > Website
- Add or change the logo or the favicon in the shop
- Check the main SEO (for search engines), if the meta description also needs an update. This also shows up in Google search.
4. Check the General information in the Setting
- To check and update the information go to Settings > Settings > General
- Update or check the shop's name
- Edit Phone number and e-mail address, if necessary.
1. Where is Company-related data displayed?
- The company's address, telephone and e-mail are displayed in the footer of the e-shop
- Company-related data (and bank information) will also be added to the Order confirmation.